"Zen" and flight deck diorama from Blakes 7 Liberator

waynem0

Ok bit of an odd one this but not sure how many fans of Blakes 7 there are out there but I have always wondered if someone has ever thought of building an interior mockup of the Liberator, more specificaly the flight deck area.

Looked such an amazing set especially the Zen computer glass dome interface with the flashing square light effect.

Would make for one cool display I would think to have a scaled miniature interior of the Liberator made with a working Zen light effect.

Strange idea perhaps but maybe a unique idea! The Liberator was one fantastic looking ship but the bridge looked amazing too in my opinion, even if the sets did wabble about a bit!

Hi!
Great idea, with all Star Trek consoles around, Zen would be eye-catching. And by all means, it is very original design to date!

Nice one! I think by the time show ran on TV, there was a fanzine, or legit press about the show, and there should be some references, aside from screensnaps.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back