X-Men Team Jumpsuits?

028.jpg

This me in mah suit. Just for an example.

It should go live in the next week or so. We're just putting the finishing touches on the website content and things of that nature.

It's almost good to go!

David

While it looks good, I'm not really interested in the Wolverine version.

Hopefully you'll get enough response to do a Cyclops at a later time.

Still, exciting to see progress on this and the suitcase IM MV.

Seeing as this topic is on the go...

does anywhere sell good female X-men suits? I want to do a Rogue costume, don't mind wether its the movie or comic book version! I cant seem to find anything :confused

I came across this site that makes racing wear with an X-men theme. You might want to ask them if they can custom make one to look like Cyclops' gear. I am contemplating going this route for Wolverine. As much as I want one from UD, I'm not all together certain I'll have it in time for D-Con this year.

http://www.hapsleathers.com/x-men.html

I wore my leather suit in the Atlanta heat for D-Con '08, right in the mid of the parade. Not fun, dude... not fun at all....

I wore my leather suit in the Atlanta heat for D-Con '08, right in the mid of the parade. Not fun, dude... not fun at all....

Oh yeah--I can really imagine how hot it can get. I was out there last year wearing Logan's 'casual' leather jacket and a tank top and i think I lost 8 lbs in a sweat rain. If/when I do purchase the movie suit, I'll be wearing it indoors and during the evening mostly.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back