Walking Walker, ; )

I feel like I've seen that model before, like ten years ago... It was inspirational to me, and makes me want to make my own walking AT-AT!

I do believe that video is many years old. In all the time that has passed since then, has anyone managed to create a practical version of something like this that we can purchase (or replicate)?

I've seen this one, as well as others.
One of them, thats probably around 15 years ago or so, the guy said he was not giving away the method he used to make it walk that way.

Yes...an oldie but a goodie. I believe the young man is from a South American country. And, yes, he didn't want to disclose the "how".:(:(:(

It just popped up on my Facebook feed. It was new to me. Too bad there's no info on the internals. Would be cool to have a bigger one, to walk down the street. People would freak out.

It just popped up on my Facebook feed. It was new to me. Too bad there's no info on the internals. Would be cool to have a bigger one, to walk down the street. People would freak out.
I would be happy with the Studio Scale one walking and moving its head like the one in the vid ;) I think that person would've been rich just selling that little automated Walker.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back