Update on my Anovos Tie Pilot Costume

I wanted to update you guys on my quest for a Tie Pilot costume. I had ordered from Anovos back in June with a fall 2015 completion date. Well, looking at the update on my order, looks like they are still in the process of finalizing everything :(. With a completion date of summer 2016. I'm really bummed, hoping I would have it at least by the release date of Episode 7. Not sure what I want to do now. Cancel my order or wait till summer of next year. Even if I order from MonCal, it would still take about 30-35 weeks, ugh. What to do...

B@t™

Why not order the pieces yourself and build it?? We have 501st members that assemble them all the time for much less money and certainly less time.

I assume there is a reason for spending the money on ANOVOS or the desire to have Mon Cal build it, but there is certainly time left for you to do it yourself on a better budget.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back