The princess bride, Dread pirate Roberts Cosplay

Rivera

I recently caved and bought the dread pirate roberts replica sword from bbts. When the sword arrived, i realized i wanted not only the sword, but the whole costume. Ive been learning a bit of leatherwork, so i started trying to find pictures for the sword belt. And with my weak google fu I have come up with a total of 1 picture from a museum that shows only parts of the sword hanging section of the belt.
Im wondering if anyone has any good intel on this particular piece they would like to share?

I've got a bit here, Found one Grail, but need help on the next one. Anyone in Seattle?

and someone else posted a nice pic here. https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/the-princess-bride-dread-pirate-roberts.335620/

Unfortunately nothing ever came of either, so let me know if you get something worked out, as I'd like one as well.
Some good pics in these leads. Also, now, seeing the ends again, I know these are 3d printable files that I recently saw...... and don't remember where... maybe jintosh?

Found it: (Printables)
Screenshot_20231016-085528_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
The full build is there, sword, sheath, belt parts but no leather pattern.

Which also means, therpf still needs someone to share some final layout pics...... when you finish.

As great a start as those 3d files are, they don't quite match. I just wish I was skilled in that area to improve them.
Perfection was never a bad trait to have. Sometimes the file can be used as a base and you can then use normal craft tools to sculpt, positive or negative, to get to what you need.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back