The Ghost Bridge Dimensions?

Starwoid

Sr Member
I have been following the Millennium Falcon cockpit build and thought it would be neat to have some blueprints at least of the Ghost as well.

I was just doing a little tinkering with a screenshot from Star Wars Rebels of the bridge of The Ghost. I used a photo which included Chopper and then cross referenced his dimensions of .99 M to start some initial calculations of the bridge, with the door. I used the grid from Paint (I know... real professional, but it gets the job done) to work out the dimensions:

Height of Chopper - .99 M = 3.25 FT = 39 IN

Chopper is 24.5 grid boxes high (per the Paint grid system). That totals 1.6 inches per block when divided against Chopper's height.

The door of the bridge is 41 blocks high and at 1.6 inches per block that is 5.46 feet high.

OBVIOUSLY this is wrong. Going any further at this point with any sort of dimensions, would be futile.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some dimensions for the Ghost or point out my error?

rebels ghost gridded.jpg

So I pulled another photo from a Google search and am having the same issue with sizing. This time it is worse and believe it is the perspective that is throwing it off.

Height of Kanan - 1.91 M = 75.19 IN

Kanan is 37 grid boxes high (per the Paint grid system). That totals 2 inches per block when divided against Kanan's height.

The door of the bridge is 31 blocks high and at 2 inches per block that is 5.16 feet high.

AGAIN this is wrong.

Does anyone know of a screenshot that has a character walking through the door or standing against it.

If I had that, then I could size the door and move on with the rest of the dimensions.

kanan dimensions 1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Star,

If Kanan is ~75" that would make him 6'3". I can't remember off hand but I think the very top of the opening of the door frame for MF build is 78" or 79" (we just added another 3.5" to the overall height).

From the looks of the image, I wouldn't be surprised if the door frame is near 80"

Not sure if this helps... :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back