The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

Hey all, I think I tracked down the correct season 3 James Perse pants, or, at least one of the two. These are dark grey, drawstring waist, tapered, no belt loops, have the correct pockets, and are a rough material that I think match screen grabs. I think the other pair are more of a jogger/sweats material, but I can’t tell for sure. I just ordered my pair on Poshmark, so l can’t look at them in person. There’s another pair on eBay rn with a 34 waist.
I just want to say to you thank you so much I have found these exact pants on eBay and I have done a lot of searching and comparing and these are definitely the same pants he wears in most of the episodes and in the last episode with the belt which is confusing because theirs no belt loops on the pants but either way thanks because of you I have the exact same pants as the screen used ones thank you soooo much I’m so happy.

Found the season 3 shirt, thanks to this thread. t's a lot thicker and tighter than I thought!

Attachments

• 20230112_190718.jpg
    20230112_190718.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 115
I know this post is super old, but I figured I'd reply for future reference, if anything. I actually own one of the screen used shirts now from the recent auction. It's had the tags cut out so I can't give a lot of information other than it's very thin and doesn't have a standard t-shirt stitch design.
View attachment 1337808View attachment 1337809

The red Vilebrequin shirt underneath the thermal could be something like this -
Men Organic Cotton T-Shirt Solid
because it has those holes on the back. Don't think this is an exact match though.
The new Prop Store auctions reveal a Vilebrequin tag on the bottom of the shirt as well
dd shirt.jpg

The red Vilebrequin shirt underneath the thermal could be something like this -
Men Organic Cotton T-Shirt Solid
because it has those holes on the back. Don't think this is an exact match though.
The new Prop Store auctions reveal a Vilebrequin tag on the bottom of the shirt as well
View attachment 1658500
The one they used was an old stock shirt. This is a good "close-enough", but you'd be looking for old or vintage stock for 100% accuracy.

I've completed two sets of screen-accurate stealth gear, one with the hex 8840R (M) and one with the hex 8800R (L). The pants for one set were dyed black from the correct version of the G-STAR Powel 3D Tapered pants; the other from a Dune/Tan pair. They also include the matte-knuckled Ringers gloves, the McDavid hexpad forearm pads and elbow pads, McDavid wrist supports, accurate web belts, and JKKS masks. I have one pair of the correct Bates tactical boots. The 8840R pictured below has had its white stitching inked red by hand. These took a while to get together, but it was a fun hunt and assembly! I really appreciate the show's use of so many found items for this costume. The mannequin is bigger than I am - it must be 6'2" or 6'3". Surprisingly, the medium shirt still fits! The pants are a bit small on him.

View attachment 513251

View attachment 513245

View attachment 513244

View attachment 513246

View attachment 513247

View attachment 513248

View attachment 513249

View attachment 513250

View attachment 513251
Can you share the measurements of the octagons on the inside of the sides and sleeves? I’d like to try to make a silk screen that I can use to make my generic shirt look more accurate. Thanks

Can you share the measurements of the octagons on the inside of the sides and sleeves? I’d like to try to make a silk screen that I can use to make my generic shirt look more accurate. Thanks
Give me a couple days (feel free to nudge me if it's slipped my mind) and I'll scan the sleeve for you @1:1!

Hi all, long time since last time I posted!
I'm looking for reference images for DD's balaclava or under the helmet mask? I can't find any good references or anyone who builds and sells this. Please could you let me know if there are any references?

Many thanks all!

Hi all, long time since last time I posted!
I'm looking for reference images for DD's balaclava or under the helmet mask? I can't find any good references or anyone who builds and sells this. Please could you let me know if there are any references?

Many thanks all!

White Sheep Leather makes them.

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me find accurate lenses for Matt Murdock's college glasses? I already bought the frames they used, which are Jones New York J322 Navy, but the lenses are custom. I'm trying to see if I can switch then out with some super dark sunglass lenses that have a similar shape, but I can't find any. Or is there any way to make the clear lenses they already have darker and screen accurate?

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me find lenses for Matt Murdock's college glasses? I've got the Jones New York J322 Navy frames they used in the show, but the lenses were custom. I'm looking for super dark sunglass lenses that have a similar shape so I can just switch them out. Or if not, any way to darken the clear ones they come with so that they look screen accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back