The amazing story of how i got 9 puppets from a professional puppeteer

Puppeteer Artan

So it all started on 28 december 2023. I was going to a puppet based theme park, because my sister wanted to. And i thought: ''Why shouldnt i go with her!'' I actually was too old for it, but the staff knew us a bit, and this would be probably my last time there.

So we went inside, and i played with my little sister. Then when we wanted to go to our table to rest, my father was talking to the owner of the theme park. He is usually around here and gives the puppet shows. But i overheard my father saying: ''Do you have some puppets you don't need or you are going to throw away?'' The owner said he was going to look around for some. I didn't ask my father about it and almost half an hour later i started losing hope. I thought he couldn't miss any puppet, which i understand because they are hand-made and beautiful.

So i went to the puppet museum and looked at puppets which i really wanted. But then thought it just wasn't possible. It was probably my last time there i said already. Then it was like 15 minutes before the puppet show begun, and the owner called me and my father. (And my little sister of course) and he went to another table which was full of puppets! I thought i had to choose, but he said i can have them all! He put the puppets in an bag, gave it to me. And then walked away. After the first puppet show he came back and gave me another hand puppet. Or should i say sock puppet?

Well that's all, i hope you enjoyed my story and have a great day!

Attachments

• Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-01-04 om 13.35.12_3febfcd7.jpg
    Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-01-04 om 13.35.12_3febfcd7.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-01-04 om 13.35.12_0f33b66e.jpg
    Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-01-04 om 13.35.12_0f33b66e.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back