Swordnarmory.com?

Jm419

Sr Member
Hi everyone,

Has anyone bought from these guys? Their prices seem too good to be true. I'm only after a decent blade for a project of mine - and there's one sword in particular that looks like it has a good, bright blade which would work perfectly, if I can get it off the hilt. Still, $30.00 for a sword is pretty cheap, and I was curious if these guys had a problem with never shipping, or terrible quality stuff, or anything like that.

1. Has anyone purchased a sword from swordnarmory.com?
2. Are you pleased with the quality? Is it worth $30.00?
3. How long did shipping take?

You could also try trueswords.com, I've ordered a few straight razors from them and was impressed with the quality for the price, though I'm not entirely sure on their swords.

i go with budk or wait until i go to fleamarkets or truck stops since those guys order in bulk from budk.

I've never done any business with SwordsNArmory personally. I have a nice sword collection with 25 pieces in all. I've done business with Trueswords and Budk both, and they've both treated me well. The only time i've had any issue was with Trueswords, but even then they treated me right. It was an assemble yourself katana I got for a friend, and when she got it, the saya (scabbard) had a crack going 3/4ths the way down it. I didn't even have to deal with them tho. By the time she told me about it, she'd already called them, and even tho she wasn't the buyer, they worked with her, and had a whole new sword to her by the end of the week, didn't even want the other one back even tho there was nothing wrong with the sword itself. So she got 2 swords for the price of one! For her birthday the next year, her husband got her a new tsuba to fit on the other, so they were different.

Wall hanger.

Thanks for all the links guys, this is great. Keep em coming.

Has anyone actually worked with these guys, though?

I hear these guys are good - valiant-armoury.com
Valiant Armory is amazing, especially for the price. Own one of their Valhalla pieces. All of their swords are designed to be functional though, and they're made out of high-quality materials, so if you're only looking for a wall hanger, there are certainly cheaper options out there. Like Wes said, BudK is quite a good option. Never had dealings with swordnarmory.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back