Space Wolves - Grey Hunter Veteran 1:6 scale

Hemble

Hi All,

The 1:6 scale Space Wolf - Grey Hunter Veteran is complete.

Recipe

Figure - the figure itself is from Dragon and the under suit I picked up of ebay. The armour is resin which I got from a friend in the UK back in 2011 and made two others Sapce Marines and finally pulled the last one out and make it. The emblems on the shoulder pads were hand drawn on using a led pencil then I hand painted over the pencil. The small bones around the neck and waist are from a cheap 1:6 human skeleton and the one on the chest is done using high density foam.

The tubes and wires are from other action figure kits and electrical cable. The seals on the right shoulder and left leg were done with putty and then I used a old white hanky and stained it then wrote on it with a fine felt pen.The fur cape and fur crotch section is fake fur which was painted with dark brown then drybrushed with grey.

The head is a old resin head I had had for a while and I added the greeblies using old action figure parts and the beard and hair was done using fake fur. With the axe I wanted something simple and which looked more like a viking axe or something fantasy looking and this was done using plastic card and leather strips.

Base - is a stand that came with a 1:6 cheap human skeleton and I used a piece of high density foam for the small raised section and then covered the base with a mix of spakfilla and sand and once dry pained it with earth tone colours. The snow was done by using watered done spakfilla and covering the area's I wanted and once dry I gave it a light brush over of Woodland Scenics Realistic Water to give it a ice feel to it.

Ron

Attachments

• gh1.JPG
    gh1.JPG
    261 KB · Views: 348
  • gh2.JPG
    gh2.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 255
  • gh3.JPG
    gh3.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 220
  • gh4.JPG
    gh4.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 202
  • gh5.JPG
    gh5.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 255
  • gh6.JPG
    gh6.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 447
  • gh7.JPG
    gh7.JPG
    310.5 KB · Views: 233
  • gh8.JPG
    gh8.JPG
    306 KB · Views: 200
  • gh9.JPG
    gh9.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 194
  • gh10.JPG
    gh10.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 172
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back