South Carolina Prop Party - Interest Thread

The Next Doctor

All,

I was curious if anyone the Carolina Area might be interested in a little prop party. The wife is almost on board for me to turn the little house into a RPF haven.

I figure bring some props, we will have some snacks and such. I have a full size 4 player Arcade Machine, so we can find out who is the best retro gamer. I have more games on the Wii than one person can stand, as well as a 360 and PS3.

Plenty of Restaurants in the area so we can all have a decent dinner.

Basically just a get together.

Just getting started on this idea and would like to have it before it gets too hot out. Thinking May at this moment.

I am in the Greenville SC Area (Greer to be exact) so you can get an idea on location.

Never tried anything like this before so lets see where this goes.

I'm in Columbia and while not a gamer, the wife and I are huge Doctor Who/Torchwood/ Stargate SG1 costumers, as well as Buffy/Angel/FireFly/Serenity prop collectors. We're also founding members over at SciFiHero and have been going to Dragon*Con for the past 10 years. I think a shindig would be a mighty fine idea. Let us know where and when. It's nice to know we're not alone here in SC !

LOL - Bit of a necropost!
But I'll suggest a meetup sometime over summer if I make it across :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back