SAVAGE Toolbox

Working on an insert for the boxes at the moment. Have a center piece that will run down the middle with a handle to pull it out. Mine will be heavily customized compared to these, but figured this would be something nice to fit inside to hold whatever they want to use it for.

IMG_4747.jpeg

70898408603__06A62E18-1882-447D-AECB-EDDAE5E820DE.jpeg

Really nice work! Those look great!

I cannot speak to the scissor lifts, but I'd be interested in hearing how others approached organizing the tools inside. I've changed and changed again my interior organization many times, but have never quite been able to obtain that ideal first order retrievability.

Really nice work! Those look great!

I cannot speak to the scissor lifts, but I'd be interested in hearing how others approached organizing the tools inside. I've changed and changed again my interior organization many times, but have never quite been able to obtain that ideal first order retrievability.
Thanks! I’ve been working on the inside. I’m going to try and post a few pics next week. Unfortunately getting the flat acrylic letters to stick to the curved lids is quite challenging. Even heating them a lot wasn’t working so I’m going to fiddle with them some more when I get home and see if that does the trick.

Added a shelf on the inside. Was a little tricky but it turned out great! Going to use it to hold all the small things inside so they're not flying around in there. Inspired by the gentleman on YouTube and Adam's own design of course.

358020673_1088202758815412_8892040989448201280_n.jpg

356582134_582545837369595_5017481010855927834_n.jpg

356582134_582545837369595_5017481010855927834_n.jpg

Well, today was the day. I built a fourth and final toolbox and completed it today. I had originally planned to give my stepdad one for his bday as well but my fiancé convinced me he didn’t need anymore tool storage as he has quite a bit already. But not long after he got a look at the ones I’d made he asked me to make one for him too! I spent the afternoon cleansing my garage of wood dust and aluminum shavings and I can say that I’m finally done for the time being. I want to attempt the scissor lift but that’ll be in the future. My stepdad does gun work so he wanted a box for his gun smithing supplies. I made wooden inserts for all four boxes, and two of them have the additional polycarbonate door. If anyone is interested let me know and maybe I’ll upload a video showing them off before they’re all given to their respective owners. My personal toolbox has a replica of Adam’s acrylic letters on the outside but the others I left blank minus the Colt sticker for my stepdad’s.

IMG_5156.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back