Sally Beauty Sanding Sponges

Boxcar Bret

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I might be late to the party on this one so if I am then my apologies. I was at Sally Beauty picking up some sanding sticks (because paying hobby store prices is for suckas) and came across these tiny sanding sponges for 29 cents each. I figured why not and grabbed a couple. Little did I know I'd be buying my new favorite tool.

These things are awesome!!! They're made of neoprene-like material that gives them just the right amount of flexibility to address compound curves. They're also are perfect for when you want to make quick work of a seam but don't want to risk damaging the part with a heavier grit. Oh, and they're washable!

A quick search on eBay and I was able to find them in a bag of 50+ in assorted sizes for something like 17 cents each. You're welcome :thumbsup

IMG_1659.jpg

My sister just opened a nail, hair and make-up salon in LIC, NY... I'm going to call her up and see what she's got that she can send my way. I hope she's got some of these...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back