Red Mirrored Visor Help

Boostedblue24

Hey guys, I am replacing the visor in my Shadow Guard helmet very soon here, and I need some advice. I am trying to achieve an red "mirrored" effect on the visor..I can see out, no one can see in, almost exactly like a Cyclops style lens... what would be the best way of achieveing this effect on a visor? I have tried looking for motorcycle helmet visors but I have not seen any that look like this, and I even though about tinting a clear visor, but I cannot find any tint that looks the part...can anyone help?

I realize that this is an old thread but I was wondering has anyone tried out the film mentioned above? if you back lit it with LEDs would enough light shine through to create the effect? I'm planning to make a Cyclops visor from pep as my first project and do some sculpts of the other parts to complete the costume. this film would be perfect but i would like to know how the LEDs work before ordering since its in the UK. thanks for the help!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back