Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

How do you get ahold of them? The website no longer seems to be working...
How do you get ahold of them? The website no longer seems to be working...
Their old site got taken down, new one is sneakerfactory dot shop.

I actually used an old email address I had to start my communication with them since I’m always hesitant to trust the sites after they go down and then they reached out via one of their whatsapp numbers which is how I negotiate the price with them.

Even after you negotiate with them and they agree on a price they ask you to place the order on their site probably for the QC and tracking.

About to pull the trigger on one of the auto-lace pairs… trying to talk myself out of it, but have had the itch for one of those pairs for a while.

Well, I can't get anything on the site to even work... :) Literally everything I click on gives me a 404 error.
It's also not encrypted, so I wouldn't make any kind of payment directly on the website... If it's a link to PayPal or something that might be okay, but their site is not secure at all...

Their old site got taken down, new one is sneakerfactory dot shop.

I actually used an old email address I had to start my communication with them since I’m always hesitant to trust the sites after they go down and then they reached out via one of their whatsapp numbers which is how I negotiate the price with them.

Even after you negotiate with them and they agree on a price they ask you to place the order on their site probably for the QC and tracking.

About to pull the trigger on one of the auto-lace pairs… trying to talk myself out of it, but have had the itch for one of those pairs for a while.
Weird, its loading fine for me. Sometimes your ISP may be causing that issue. Either way, I don’t think their site is even setup for payments, you just place the order then they send you QC pics and provide the paypal email address to send payment to via whatsapp.

I wouldn’t trust the website for payments honestly and even for the paypal pmt I’d use a credit card although that leads to an international fee they charge.

This seller/factory hasn’t let me down yet, I’ve purchased multiple times from them.

Oh, I think I figured it out. They have an invalid security certificate on their website, so when you try to browse to https, it fails in Firefox as I have it set to 'https' only... It works in Chrome once I agree to the risks. :)

DEC1AE52-81E5-4430-96F3-63A73BCF014F.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back