Nightwing Version 1.0

HenryTJO11

I've always wanted to do a Nightwing cosplay and here it is.

The suit I ordered from AJL Armours & Cosplay, the boots are Gotham 100's, the escrima sticks are some foam padded rods that I cut down to size and I bought the mask off Ebay.

I do have a problem with the boots though, I'm a size UK 9 so I went for the UK 9 ones (obviously) but they're too big around my calves. What's the best way to tighten them up?

Attachments

• IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 605
  • IMG_1856.JPG
    IMG_1856.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 428
The cheap easy solution would be to take some soccer shin guards and wear them backwards. That's what some of the guys that have that issue with their bat suits do.

Steve

That could work thanks silentknight. I actually found some really cheap ex police armour so I got that. I stupidly picked up 2 left thigh pieces though which is why they aren't in the photo. And the white stain is glue from where I took some of the lycra off but it left the residue. Im just waiting for the exo stik remover to arrive so I can sort that out.

IMG_1858.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back