New Member... clueless.

What's your preferred convention? Comics, anime, fandom specific, or other? I'm not sure of any offhand in South Dakota, but I know that Chicago has a handful of conventions of different kinds and that there are some in different parts of Ohio. And I believe that Wizard has a comic con in Minneapolis.

But there are also so many smaller cons that happen all over the country which are more focused on particular things that it would probably behoove you to hit Google to be able to pinpoint some closer to your area and interests.

Heck, there was an anime convention in my city a few months back that I'd never heard of and didn't even know about until I was driving by the convention center and saw a bunch of people in costume. And I've lived in this area my entire life, so it'll probably take some digging and searching to really find everything that's out there for you to go to. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back