Muppet builds

Do you have a template that I could print to make his body , if you are willing to share?
Sadly not, I was looking for them for myself a few weeks back to make a new one.

If I get around to building a new one I will post them up. If you wanted to try yourself I sculpted a full scale version in monster clay and made patterns from that with masking tape.

Hello I've never been on this site before and mage a name just to ask, i was wondering if you could let me know if I could commission you for a Pepe Prawn replica? Your work is amazing!

Hello I've never been on this site before and mage a name just to ask, i was wondering if you could let me know if I could commission you for a Pepe Prawn replica? Your work is amazing!
Ah thank you. sadly I don't make muppets for sale or commission. Sorry for the disappointment

I've been having a third attempt at gonzo. This one is much better shaped.

I also started on a new fozzie, but he's not going so well sadly. Will keep you posted when this done

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_175145_498.jpg
    IMG_20210517_175145_498.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 114
Sadly not, I was looking for them for myself a few weeks back to make a new one.

If I get around to building a new one I will post them up. If you wanted to try yourself I sculpted a full scale version in monster clay and made patterns from that with masking tape.
Is there a chance to get your Pepe template if you make another one, this would be so amazing! I would love to surprise my husband with one of your favorite muppets for our 10th anniversary!

Is there a chance to get your Pepe template if you make another one, this would be so amazing! I would love to surprise my husband with one of your favorite muppets for our 10th anniversary!

Man! You are an inspiration to us all that start to build their owns Muppets! You are doing a fantastic job!

Attachments

• 7578BE68-B179-4064-B301-328DCDA26DDA.jpeg
    7578BE68-B179-4064-B301-328DCDA26DDA.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the kind comments. I finished the first pepe yesterday. And I'm kinda satisfied with him (I will sell him to purchase a sawing machine, as I do it all by hand at the moment) . But today I focused on the new pepe and fozzie.

I readjusted new pepes eyelids so he didnt look like a rabbit caught in headlights. And as for fozzie all I did was treat the fur from soft/luxury to messy and warn in
Hi there, do you happen to have either of your Pepe’s still for sale? I need him for a project and you have done a fantastic job.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back