[MN] Minneapolis Prop Party, November 16, 2019

OB10

Sr Member
I'm going to be hosting a prop party on Saturday, November 16, 2019. It will be at the Twin Cities Maker shop, the Hack Factory in south Minneapolis. The party will be open to RPF types and friends from noon until.... midnight? Whenever we get bored or tired? It will also be a little bit of an open house for Twin Cities Maker, and a way for people interested in replica props to see some, and pick the brains of people who build them. That part runs from 2 PM - 6 PM, although I don't think we'll worry too much if super interested people want to hang around and geek out over props.

So, if you're interested, stop on by! Bring some props to show off if you want, or just come and look! The organization is called Twin Cities Maker, and the shop is called The Hack Factory, and is located at 3119 E. 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406. The web address is Twin Cities Maker. I hope to see you there!

Obi-Bob

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back