CrossfireProps

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all! Wanted to share my recently completed Run of Metal Loki Daggers!

I started on these in May, a month before the show released. At this time references were very limited, but I got to work with 3DTechDesign, a freelance 3D modeler that I've worked with a few times.

We worked to modify an existing model of his based on Loki's daggers from Infinity War, which are the same daggers that appear in the show. In June, I resin printed the first prototype. While the most accurate model at the time, I wasn't yet satisfied and waited as the show released and we got more references.

Proto1.jpg

Ultimately a display at Avengers Campus gave us the perfect look at the screen used props. A few days later we had refined the model and I again resin printed what would be the final prototype.
Proto2.jpg

Once the prototype was complete I sent the 3D model off to a machining company and had a limited batch of 100 made from aluminum. The daggers are made of 3 parts, separated by color and assembled with 3 steel reinforcement rods in the center. After a couple months of production, I'm super proud to reveal the final product:

Loki Daggers 1.jpg

Loki Daggers 2.jpg
Loki Daggers 3.jpg

Loki Daggers 4.jpg

Loki Daggers 5.jpg

Loki Daggers Dimensions.jpg

Loki Daggers Pouch.jpg

I started making props in 2017 as a Junior in high school with a single 3D Printer, and if you told me in 4 years at 20 I would be making metal Loki Daggers I would've said you're crazy. I hope you all enjoyed seeing a little bit of the process, and I hope you like the final result as much as I do!

I have been searching for prop/replicas of Loki's daggers for purchase and my internet journey lead me here. Would you by chance be commissioning these?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back