Mass Relay Model from Mass Effect - Molding the Master

Dude! Didn't realize you're here in Ocala! If you need help with anything, let me know, I'm on the east side of town, about 5 minutes from the Publix on the corner of 36th and SR40.

None yet. I have to finish this MW3 Emblem commission first, which is nearly complete. As soon as thats done I will be picking this back up. If only I had more hours in the day.

Why did you get rid of the spires on top of the Mass Relay? Were those some of the problematic parts? I'd love to buy a model, but I don't feel it's complete without the spires.

Re: Mass Relay Model from Mass Effect - About to 3D print

015.JPG

Damn, that's pretty. One question though? Will the support struts be removed from the kits? Or will it be to weak? :)

Re: Mass Relay Model from Mass Effect - About to 3D print

Could always replace those supports with a piece of clear plastic if you need to keep something for support.

Hey I am new here; did you ever end up building a 3D model of this? I am very interested in having one made and am trying to find a good builder. Thanks in advance.

Charles

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back