Lu Bu Reaper, Overwatch

StaggzCosplay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I figured since I finished classic reaper (which can be seen here Overwatch: Reaper costume
Overwatch: Reaper costume) it was time to start on another one that can hopefully get done in time for blizzcon.

Let’s start with some reference pics:
View attachment 1044575
View attachment 1044576

I chose to start working on Lu Bu as soon as I saw CakeCrumbsShop’s Lu Bu files on Etsy. These were absolutely some of the coolest looking files I had seen in a while, so I knew I had to get them to design and print the rest of the pieces so I could start getting to work.
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

Once I got all the pieces in hand I started sanding and filling... the helmet is almost ready to be painted thanks to lots of filling and sanding from myself and my friend who has been helping me a bit. The guardian lion head is also almost ready to be painted.

IMG_2595.jpg
IMG_2676.jpg
IMG_2677.jpg
IMG_2678.jpg
IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

For now I just need to keep sanding, but soon I need to figure out how the heck I’m going to do the fabric portions [emoji23]

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back