LEGAL sites for full TV episodes?

Solo4114

Master Member
Ok, so, I just got my new media room set up, which is sweet, but while I was waiting for the new gear to come on, I missed a lot of episodes of existing TV:

- Sons of Anarchy. On Demand has episode 2, but not the first episode of the season. Anyone have that one up LEGALLY anywhere? 'Cause it doesn't appear to be on FX's website, either.

- Hell on Wheels. I hate AMC. I hate how they keep pulling this season's episodes. Why the hell wouldn't you just leave them up on On Demand for people? Why only show, like, 4 of them and keep cutting out the earlier ones? So, again, anyone know of anywhere to watch this one, or am I stuck waiting for Season 2 on Netflix?

Note:

I'm looking for FREE viewing. I know I can probably find this stuff on iTunes or Amazon VOD, but I'm looking for the free version.

I use Netflix for tv shows. There is also Hulu. But on our cable system, we have free "on demand" stations which show the current shows from the last few weeks. So there are many options, but in the end, you pay for subscriptions on these.

Yeah, I use Netflix and have Xfinity as well, but Netflix doesn't run shows which are currently airing (they're always about a season or two behind), and my issue with Xfinity is that they don't always run the FULL current season. More like "here's last week's episode" and that's it for some stations. Others they're better about. I tend to assume this has to do with the stations themselves licensing the content to Xfinity (or rather, not licensing the content so it drives people to go buy from iTunes/Amazon).

No it doesn't it damn well stinks. 3 to 5 minutes of the show then another ad break...and that's on the so called "limited commercial interruption" Hulu plus service.

Agreed. For the money, NETFLIX is 1000 TIMES BETTER. Hulu is just not for me. Not enough good programming, a whole lot more crap than Netflix, and ads. I'll stick w/Netflix.

But yeah, I understand. I have been waiting for season 3 of The League to come out. Now it is announced to come out next Tuesday, but Season 4 starts TWO DAYS LATER!!! But Season 3 ended last December!! ARGH!!! Frustrating.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back