Koolshade alternative?

When? Randy usually got back to me later in the evening. Remember he's 3 hours ahead of you and it's Monday.
I talked to him on the phone this morning around 10AM my time and he said he was out of town. Would get back to me with the list when he got back. He didn’t say how long he’d be out though. A day, a few, not sure.

I’m in Chicago, so guessing he’s Mountain time and hour behind me. Can’t remember, think he’s in Kansas?

I talked to him on the phone this morning around 10AM my time and he said he was out of town. Would get back to me with the list when he got back. He didn’t say how long he’d be out though. A day, a few, not sure.

I’m in Chicago, so guessing he’s Mountain time and hour behind me. Can’t remember, think he’s in Kansas?
I think he's either on the same time as you or possibly an hour ahead. I forget where mountain and east coast time us split geographically. He'll get back to you.

If Randy doesn't reply right away don't sweat it! He will get back to you. Please keep in mind that to him this is stuff he had stored away for a very long time. When I first emailed him I didn't get a reply instead I got a phone call so that speaks volumes to me, then he told me "Let me find where it is and take some pictures and I'll email you" sure enough the next day I got an email. He's an older man and probably still runs his construction company and deals with that which pays a lot more than a koolshade sale I'm sure! So he will get back with everyone that has contacted him so kick back and wait for that reply because once this man takes his personal time to send you what you need and when you get it he will be your best friend lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back