Incendium Online Bill & Ted Phone Booth

LeoCor Replicas

I finally got my hands on one of these. I've always wanted a model of the booth since I first saw the movie when I was 7 (my parents got me a DVD of it, believing I would enjoy the movie because of my fascination with Doctor Who. To say I enjoyed it is putting it mildly.)

After finding out that the only version released was in the 90's from Kenner, I was disappointed for ages. Thankfully, Incendium Online came to the rescue a couple years ago, and released a far more accurate version of the TARDI- I mean, phone booth. ;)

(I don't have any Bill or Ted figures in the same scale as the booth, so the Doctor will have to do for now with a slightly smaller on the outside time machine.)

283616259_3710758725729687_4132010375710952302_n.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got my hands on one of these. I've always wanted a model of the booth since I first saw the movie when I was 7 (my parents got me a DVD of it, believing I would enjoy the movie because of my fascination with Doctor Who. To say I enjoyed it is putting it mildly.)

After finding out that the only version released was in the 90's from Kenner, I was disappointed for ages. Thankfully, Incendium Online came to the rescue a couple years ago, and released a far more accurate version of the TARDI- I mean, phone booth. ;)

(I don't have any Bill or Ted figures in the same scale as the booth, so the Doctor will have to do for now with a slightly smaller on the outside time machine.)

View attachment 1578378
I am in process of making the replica antenna with some form of arc lights but am just in the craft stage. I am quite surprised I have never found any online. Any replica of this antenna could be placed on any available phone booth and what an amazing picture opportunity...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back