Help: attaching silicone shapes to KAM snap buttons on PUL fabric?

Sassy777

Hello, what would you recommend I do to attach silicone shapes to KAM snap buttons?

I am working on a baby costume project. I need to attach silicone shapes (which need the stud (male) bonded to the shape) to the socket (female) part of KAM snap buttons that are attached to PUL fabric. I don't know what to try as it needs to be safe. It's not for me but for my baby!

If it's homemade silicone shapes, I might be able to create the stud (male) on the back of the product. Will it then attach to the socket (female) part of the KAM snap buttons?

If this idea is not recommended, please let me know of any other ideas!

Thanks in advance.

Hello, what would you recommend I do to attach silicone shapes to KAM snap buttons?

I am working on a baby costume project. I need to attach silicone shapes (which need the stud (male) bonded to the shape) to the socket (female) part of KAM snap buttons that are attached to PUL fabric. I don't know what to try as it needs to be safe. It's not for me but for my baby!

If it's homemade silicone shapes, I might be able to create the stud (male) on the back of the product. Will it then attach to the socket (female) part of the KAM snap buttons?

If this idea is not recommended, please let me know of any other ideas!

Thanks in advance.
Not recommended; it could detach over time. The only way to do so is to mold the entire female snap, with your unique design, yourself.
Better be safe than sorry as we know, babies have a tendency to put everything in their mouth;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back