Dexter Blood Splatter Pictures In Lab?

I'm going to get them printed in 12x12 because the 18x18 were like $40 for the frame. I'm getting 19 in total printed and framed, gonna take awhile to come up with the money for all those frames, unless someone knows a good place for cheap frames in 12x12?

i also managed to get the Silk screen prints they sell on show time from each season. I got copies that are able to be printed on 11x8.5" paper which would be nice to print up and hang across your wall. yea you can google them but a lot of them are too small to blow up to a good size, so i spent some time findin em. PM me you email address, and i also have copies of the 3 showtime sells of the blood splatter images i can send to. so PM me if interested.

I'm going to get them printed in 12x12 because the 18x18 were like $40 for the frame. I'm getting 19 in total printed and framed, gonna take awhile to come up with the money for all those frames, unless someone knows a good place for cheap frames in 12x12?
As much as I hate to say it, Walmart or Target. I've bought frames from "Wally World" for as cheap as $20 for a 27"x40". Way bigger than what you're talking about but they have good deals on the smaller stuff too. I think my 18"x24" was only $9. Some of the cheaper ones could be modified.

Found a link for a cheap one for ya.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Canopy-Gallery-Collage-Frame/15657467

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back