DaveChaos metal Anders BR blaster with JAX pewter black

Fett_Ish

Sr Member
I am not done with my build,getting a real cylinder to fit as well as a steel barrel has taken and is taking awhile. Anyway,what I thought others may be interested in is this JAX pewter black solution. I brushed it on with a sponge applicato,let it sit a minute the did again. When done I dabbed it all dry and then wiped it with paper towel. I dipped a smaller piece and that would probably be the way to go. it stinks,but was easy to use and I think it came out well as I am not making a brand new blaster. You don’t care about anything but pics,lol,here’s a couple…

Attachments

• IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1666.jpeg
    IMG_1666.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
I am not done with my build,getting a real cylinder to fit as well as a steel barrel has taken and is taking awhile. Anyway,what I thought others may be interested in is this JAX pewter black solution. I brushed it on with a sponge applicato,let it sit a minute the did again. When done I dabbed it all dry and then wiped it with paper towel. I dipped a smaller piece and that would probably be the way to go. it stinks,but was easy to use and I think it came out well as I am not making a brand new blaster. You don’t care about anything but pics,lol,here’s a couple…
Looks great!

Also, giving the metal parts a wipe with light machine oil, leaving them overnight and then polishing the oil (almost) off with a soft, lint-free cloth does wonders for the sheen too.
Ooh thanks,I was unsure about that. I need to get a stand for it,I got it all done but the electronic,it ways a dang ton! Gonna get some steel wool and machining oil this weeken,thanks guys.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back