Datacard Holder Tray from The Mandalorian S3 with STL File.

the.rebel.agent

Sr Member
Have to kill some time and I designed the base for this mDesign bottle dispenser:
51naGuT6sQL.jpg

52925351097_6e57a17966_c.jpg

52925351092_b5505bf078_c.jpg

Any question or feedback will be welcome!
PS: Datacard model based on screen used prop from Rogue One.

Last edited:
That's very interesting! How do you know those are found parts too? They might have been custom made or not?

That's very interesting! How do you know those are found parts too? They might have been custom made or not?
Just a hunch and photo evidence. If they were custom made, at least the would fit the tray base, but they seem to be smaller. Def they were scavenged from a slider tray or something like that.

Attachments

• IMG_20230417_203442.jpg
    IMG_20230417_203442.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20230417_203624.jpg
    IMG_20230417_203624.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 75
Yeah those stacking rails don’t fit at all in the front, it seems. Great job on the tray insert!
where did you find all the cards? I have maybe four, but no two are alike. They all vary in dimension, enough to not look good in a tray like this.

Yeah those stacking rails don’t fit at all in the front, it seems. Great job on the tray insert!
where did you find all the cards? I have maybe four, but no two are alike. They all vary in dimension, enough to not look good in a tray like this.
I modeled them. There is a thread about them

I no longer see the “related pages” like I used to (maybe a few days ago?) but I will look for that. Just also found the DS plans with the pic from the auction, which is great info.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back