Costume Suggestions?

mau5

Generally I'd already have begun work on my costume for Halloween but I'm at a loss this year.

Really have no clue on what I should be, I have no idea if this is the right forum or if I should have put it in off topic. If I'm in the wrong place I apologize.

I'm 5"11, slim, blue eyes, brown hair, I'm not opposed to contacts, hair dye, wigs, prosthetics etc. I've attached a couple of face pics.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!! :)

What costumes have you done in the past?

One that springs to mind that would be easy to accomplish would be Tony Stark.

you forgot the most important things:

how much do you want to spend, do you wanna build it yourself, or buy specific parts? also how much time do you have to work on it

What costumes have you done in the past?

One that springs to mind that would be easy to accomplish would be Tony Stark.
Ah good questions, I've done Spike from Buffy, Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow, a few others but they were mostly masked. I think I might be too young looking for Stark?

EyeofSauron, my budget is around 4-500, I like to build and piece together parts rather than just buying a finished piece. I have experience in sculpting and casting as well as sewing. I have from now until Halloween weekend, nights and weekends to work on it.

OMG, yes, Tony Stark! All ya need is some brown contacts and let your hair get a little longer, the rest you done got going on!

Shylaah

OMG, yes, Tony Stark! All ya need is some brown contacts and let your hair get a little longer, the rest you done got going on!

Shylaah

I was thinking a cheap copy of Stark's sunglasses, and maybe a suit...or he can go the t-shirt route...grow the goatee out a bit and shape to match...bingo!

How about Deadshot from Batman: Arkham City? I've never seen anyone attempt it, and you've definitely got the right facial hair to pull it off...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back