Collectable Bolt Costume, where to find?

shenanigans1267

Hi everyone, just joined and I was looking for a section related to Disney Costumes but didn't see, so I assume this would be the appropiate section for what I am seeking if anyone has any info on it. I would think it's a collectable and not just a costume as this point, if I'm wrong let me know. However, do you remember the movie Bolt from Disney released in 2008? I was wondering where one could possibly get a chance to buy one of the costumes used in Disney Parks. This goes for any costume, but I am specifically seeking the official Bolt costume worn by an actor/actress in the park, and I've been doing this too for the place I work at for years. I have a good amount of costumes of my own and like to collect them and use them for special events and other things. I attached a picture of it. From what I read, you must somehow contact someone that works at Disney and they could sell you one. I'm willing to pay top dollar, like a few grand. The DIY costumes don't look good like the official Disney which is expected. What do you think? In the future I'll be trying to find the Nick Wilde costume too. I cannot use the buying/selling section yet, so at this point I just seek information on how to obtain it

Attachments

• Bolt Costume Disney.jpg
    Bolt Costume Disney.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,312

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back