Chewie has arrived!

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With deep and sincere thanks to the whole team at Regal Robot, I now have an amazing new addition to my collection:

IMG_2975_small.jpg

IMG_2976_small.jpg
IMG_2977_small.jpg
IMG_2978_small.jpg

Obviously, these quick arrival cell phone pics don't do it justice. This is such an amazing work of art! Regal Robot did an outstanding job, not just artistically with the sculpt and fur work, but also in the logistics of keeping us informed on progress and keeping to their promised schedule. Just fantastic on all fronts and it is SO MUCH appreciated!!!

Dan

That looks amazing ! The Regal Robot Chewbacca is one of the few that really get’s Chewy’s look ‘right’. If only I had the money...

Enjoy your new piece, it’s brilliant.

I have never seen a Chewie that I thought truly captured the real life look of the real character. Regal Robot has done an amazing job and Dan I’m stoked for you, it’s truly an amazing likeness!

Unpacked mine a couple of days ago...unbelievable piece! I have to agree that Regal Robot did a fantastic job of communication and keeping to the estimated schedule, even with the untimely passing of Peter Mayhew.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back