Blake's 7 Liberator 40cm

Muzza

Sr Member
Printed this gem from Blake's 7 the Liberator
The design of this ship I must say is my favorite, loved the show as a kid and will still watch it today.

Just setting up on the stand and printing the clear engine domes.

a.jpgd.jpgs.jpgx.jpgz.jpg

Awesome! Is that your own file? It looks great. I love the show too. I just finished watching it through a couple of weeks ago. No idea how many times I've watched it now over the years now but it is still good viewing. Cant wait to see more of this

Awesome! Is that your own file? It looks great. I love the show too. I just finished watching it through a couple of weeks ago. No idea how many times I've watched it now over the years now but it is still good viewing. Cant wait to see more of this
The files are from a liberator Facebook site there are a few sizes to choose from.

Awesome build up of this ship mate!.
I was glued to Blake's 7 as a kid & loved the Liberator. I must confess I did oogle over the Scorpio model more, probably as it was kind of Falcon looking & actually had MPC Falcon kit parts as detailing, but the Liberator was a cool design, still is!.
The studio model was quite large I recall & Martin Bower was the modeler from memory.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back