Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

I know a previous post said these are black series helmets but are we sure?

Disney Parks now has their own version of the First Order Stormtroopers that also has an unseemly gap/separate piece around the back ears that isn't seen on their black series counterparts. I wonder if this is a Disney helmet that's also different from Hasbro's...
I think you make an excellent point. It could be a an original Disney product.

Pictures when it arrives!

Still haven't been able to pull the trigger on a BLÅLIDEN. As much more as they are, I'm not thrilled about the Moducase Mono's price, but the 22lb weight per shelf and more space means everything but Vader would fit with room to spare, and 1:1 Grogu might fit, too. It also has a light that runs up both front sides and is acrylic instead of glass, so no shatter worries. Man, I'm torn...

Still haven't been able to pull the trigger on a BLÅLIDEN. As much more as they are, I'm not thrilled about the Moducase Mono's price, but the 22lb weight per shelf and more space means everything but Vader would fit with room to spare, and 1:1 Grogu might fit, too. It also has a light that runs up both front sides and is acrylic instead of glass, so no shatter worries. Man, I'm torn...
This is the one you’re talking about? This is the one that replaces our favorite detolft

I’m heading up there this weekend to try and grab 2 more detolf’s but they don’t have them listed on their site.. and this new “replacement” is out of stock..

Amazon looks like they carry something close.. but I’m curious how the glass would survive the travel..

Scratch that… they want 99 bucks to deliver it..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back