Any Mummyfication tutorial?

MrZwing

Hello

I wonder if anyone know of a good mummyfication Tutorial. preferably using a medical skull/ or arm as a base.
but anything that give a lifelike realistic effect been drowning in "Halloween prop" quality tutorials so i cant find anything decent.

have plans to make a head and maybe an arm for display and maybe ad some Lovecraftian flavor to it.

/MrZ

I'm guessing you've looked up the typical haunt tutorials on corpsing skeletons. I've noticed that Robles Studios makes the best mummified things I've seen. She uses butcher paper and thinned wood glue. You might look her up. Try RoblesStudio on Facebook. Can't find her website at the moment but she has streams up on her Facebook page.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hmm i will look her up and see what i can find, will do some more research and experiment a bit, thinking about making statuettes and other Lovecraftian things as well have gotten mildly obsessed with it lately. but i will try and not summon an elder-thing or awaken Azethoth. :p

The basic Halloween prop ideas can be finessed to look more realistic. Latex, cotton, tissues, paper towels will do the job quite nicely if you have a little patience.

Thinking of a Combination of the latex and "paper and glue" method that Robles studio is using. it all depend what I'm after for the moment in the beginning there will be a lot of prototyping.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back