An Exercise in possible Fan Film Making...

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a brief clip of my (It now belongs to James Cawley at the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour)1:350 SECOND pilot Enterprise. I lit, painted and detailed the model to reflect the 11' Filming model as it was seen in the second Pilot AND stock footage throughout the series. The model was filmed in front of a blue screen with the planet and stars added after. The slight "bleed through" is intentionally there as an homage to the original series. Then of course yours truly beams down to the planet surface to investigate.

It's kinda testing the waters for a possible Captain Pike(original Jeff Hunter version)Fan film.

I hope you guys can enjoy it!
Thanks.

Here's a brief clip of my (It now belongs to James Cawley at the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour)1:350 SECOND pilot Enterprise. I lit, painted and detailed the model to reflect the 11' Filming model as it was seen in the second Pilot AND stock footage throughout the series. The model was filmed in front of a blue screen with the planet and stars added after. The slight "bleed through" is intentionally there as an homage to the original series. Then of course yours truly beams down to the planet surface to investigate.

It's kinda testing the waters for a possible Captain Pike(original Jeff Hunter version)Fan film.

I hope you guys can enjoy it!
Thanks.

Love it; you've captured the ambiance/look of the original series for sure:cool::cool:(y)(y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back