Abe Leong’s sabacc cards

TrooperPX

Hello.

Has anyone else ordered sabacc playing cards from Abe Leong? He’s been stringing my along for several months, for two sets of cards (one “new” and one “weathered”) for several months. Each time they’re almost ready to ship...

As a fellow artist, I gave him the benifit of the doubt, but now it’s gone on too long for me.

Attachments

• 869757CF-F992-4583-BC94-B4DCAFE3A41E.png
    869757CF-F992-4583-BC94-B4DCAFE3A41E.png
    659.8 KB · Views: 178
If this is the guy I think this is, I’d be concerned as well. I’m pretty sure this is the “lucky sylop” seller on Etsy. Multiple people have had problems getting their cards from him. Normally they don’t ship. However I could also understand that recently Australia has been having some natural disasters so that might play into the shipping.

However I just looked at recent reviews on Etsy and although they do take a long time everyone reports that the cards do eventually ship.

Well I've seen people get their stuff, and mine says it shipped on the 5th last month with no shipping info. If they arrive I'll be sure to let you know.

I never got mine. I was being told ‘they’ll ship soon’ for months, but I eventually gave up contacting them knowing I got taken.

Ordered from his "etsy"-shop a couple of times. Got nearly everything except from the Pit-Droid-Version cards. When his shop was shut down I imediatelly filed a claim and was refunded by etsy.

A shame - the quality of his stuff was really good.

Perhaps he is back. => CloudAll on etsy
The card decks look the same and it is located in Australia too.
This would be the third store after "SoloStore" and "LuckySylop".

Edit Jan, 7th 2022:

Just stumbeled over another etsy seller located in the US. The store offers pretty much the same stuff at a much higher price. It even has the "Lucky Sylop" patch in the pictures.
See => BlackSunSabacc on etsy

Last edited:
"He" still is surfacing regularly... o_O
Lucky Sylop on ebay
The rating speaks for itself - I'm astonished how one could not learn a thing from previous failures. :rolleyes:

Still I'm really satisfied with the quality of his sets but I strongly recommend to be careful.
As far as I know all his previous stores crashed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back