1:1 District 9 Prawn

Thanks everyone!
It was sculpted in pottery clay, molded in stone and cast in rubber. The tentacles were done seperately. The paint work is all done by hand with brushes and sponges. I will post some progress pics later today, they're on a different computer. I'm waiting on pictures of his gun, but I'll get the okay to post them as soon as I hear from him.

Thanks everyone!
It was sculpted in pottery clay, molded in stone and cast in rubber. The tentacles were done seperately. The paint work is all done by hand with brushes and sponges. I will post some progress pics later today, they're on a different computer. I'm waiting on pictures of his gun, but I'll get the okay to post them as soon as I hear from him.

Awesome news! I would love to see the arc gun. Say, did you happen to offer this or a similair bust on Ebay a short time ago? Just curious, I recall seeing one for sale over $1k a while back that looked similiar. Looking at your picture though, yours look more crisp and has much better detail/coloring.

very nice indeed , would be great to see the arc gun pics and get some measurements too , your gonna fit in real well around here :lol

prawnfin.jpg

im new to this website, but that is the best prop iv seen in my whole life, well the best for not working for big production companies haha! great work!:)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back