Wrath of Khan set dressing found item...

Zodou

I found this picture when going through some old photo albums, thought I would share...

WOKsetdress001.jpg

Woksetdress002.png

You can see some snap locks on the front near the 'window' on the actual props, not present on mine. I suspect this was to keep the unit closed when mounted on the wall; the rear was hinged and would have flopped open.

My Dad bought this for me when I was a kid. Recently, the topic of this came up and I asked him where he got it and who made it; unfortunately, he bought it at a yard-sale and doesn't recall a manufacturer. Even back at the age of seven I knew it was used in WOK, hindsight being 20/20 I wish I knew then what I know now, at least enough to have kept it.

I'd honestly noticed this once when the Directors Edition DVD first came out , Id even mentioned it a friend at the time - I figured they were for the old fashioned G.I. Joe's anyhow - great find !

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back