Wolfman cane replicas?

ob1al

Sr Member
I know Bob Burns owns the original - has a licensed version ever been produced?

Unique Canes do a version too - it's a fan sculpt but looks quite nice.

Anyone have one to show off?

Damn...2 years ago at my wedding I bought my 3 Groomsmen gifts for standing up in the wedding. I bought a MR fx saber, the snakeeyes GI sword and the WOLFMAN cane.
I can't remember where I got it from.
It was pretty accurate, next time I see my buddy I'll look it over for any markings.

mike

I know this is a 2 year old thread, but I'm ressurecting it as I've only just acquired a decent cane top now.

Still no licensed version from Bob's, AFAIK, but I understand that his was molded some time ago?

I'm suprised a licensed plated version hasn't been produced, especially in light of the recent remake.

I just finished this today using a resin kit as the cane top. The shaft is actually copper, painted black:

1002737g.jpg

1002741cy.jpg

Here's Frankie's review:

Raaaarrrggghhhh :

1002744y.jpg

Cane goooood

1002743q.jpg

He'll look quite the monster about town at the next undead dinner dance.

Anyway, it was a fun little project and I'm happy to finally own a cane.

Al

Hi all.

Hope you are well.

Where can I get a resin Wolfman handle from? It's my all time favorite movie ever. I love the 1941 version as it really caught my imagination when I was young.

Any help on where to get one would be so good.

Kind regards,

Paulio.

Thank you Al. It's a lovely cane in that link you posted. It's just too expensive for me. I would love to own one. I will have to find a less expensive one for now.

Thanks again

Paulio.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back