Willy Wonka Golden Ticket Pics...

Rusty85

Sr Member
Here's two pics of the Golden Tickets I bought. They're beyond cool, and printed on double sided metallic foil paper.

GoldenTickets2.jpg

GoldenTickets.jpg

The remake ticket looks AMAZING! I own an original - I wanted to have replicas made, but it would have been too costly to reproduce the 'debossed' image of the text...and I did not have a good enough image of the wonka factory logo seal to have an embossing stamp made...
Anyway, here are some pics of my authentic ticket...
GoldenTicket-1.jpg

GoldenTicket2-1.jpg

I also have original props of all four wonka bars (one of them signed by Depp) one of the Wonka bar packing boxes and an authentic 'Dear People of the World' conest announcement poster.
Fun props....I may have to sell them one day though:cry

I'd say the reproduction ticket looks dead on aside from the embossing. Other than the size it seems like its a good way to tell the original from the replicas.

The remake ticket is a lot smaller than the original too. Not anywhere near the same size. I had just bought a bunch of gold foil double sided paper too, what the hell I'm I gonna do with it now...lol

I have some resin wonka bars unpainted. I cast them from the screen molds as I worked at a company that made some props for the film.
I may do a run if anyone is interested......

Great display BTW.

I also have original props of all four wonka bars (one of them signed by Depp) one of the Wonka bar packing boxes and an authentic 'Dear People of the World' conest announcement poster.
Fun props....I may have to sell them one day though:cry

i was excited until you said " depp" and got depressed about it. I was hoping for the original and not the unfortunate remake :)

Thanks! Those chocolate bars are actually Hershey's Symphany Bars, just changed out the wrappers but the size seemed about right.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back