What weapon do you want made (I need your help)

Parachristo

Hello RPF'ers

I am taking a course in college this summer and you guys get the benefits!!! I am taking Intro to Video Game Design, and I am supposed to make a 3d weapon model. I have been a member of the RPF for a long time now and I thought what an opportunity....

I have to make a weapon model so what would you guys like??? What is the dream weapon that you have always wanted a model of??? When I am finished I will then turn the model over to you guys to Pep or 3d print or whatever... I need a great idea to model (one that I can get a good grade with so it needs to be cool).

So how do you vote??? Find reference pictures of the weapon you crave the most and then upload them into this post and I will pick the coolest model, build it, and post the model for you guys to unfold or print for free!!!

So talk to me RPF what do you want??? Post them reference images.... (I have to build this Monday so post quickly)

thanx,

Parachristo

The bfg9000 from the "movie" Doom
bfg-gun.jpg

doom-bfg1.jpg

doom-bfg2.jpg

doom-bfg3.jpg

doom-bfg4.jpg

doom-bfg5.jpg

doom-bfg7.jpg

doom-bfg8.jpg

doom-bfg9.jpg

bfg9000.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back