Warehouse 13 ID Badges

oojammyflip

Hi,

I'm contemplating making some ID bagdes for my sis for Christmas. I wondered if anyone has made any or has any decent screen shots of the Warehouse 13 ID badges?

Any help would be great, cheers!

don't know if you've searched already but I've found some IRS ID's here:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/warehouse-13-other-props-68871/index3.html

and these on Google:

w1idan.JPG

w1idmb.JPG

w1idpl.JPG

m840-carte-identification-card-id-warehouse13-1283444556.jpg

The blue ones are based on the Official web sites version where you can register to be a warehouse agent.
Once signed up they are supposed to send you a copy to print out but I never got mine so I screen capped off the site.

Cheers, that has helped, does anyone know which is generally used, if at all, in the programme?

I have done a quick trial of the white and maroon card. Will upload pictures in a little while, opinions greatly appreciated!

They just use their Secret Service badges or fake IRS badges seen in the episode where characters from B movies kept materializing around town.

Made a couple of different ID Badges now, hopefully she'll like em. I was wondering whether anyone has a clear and in focus image of the blue ID card, I have checked google, syfy etc and can't find a decent 1 :cry

Any help would be appreciated!

I am looking for a good template for the official WH13 ID. I can't get a grab of the Profile Creator because mine still says "pending approval"

You'll have to supply the specialty glyphs yourself.

7316662290_48c557b25f_z.jpg

I never got the card but my file with card shows up.
This one is from a buddy of mine, I just removed the name. picture and glyphs.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back