The "Unusual" Prop Thread

runnothide

This is a thread where you can post unusual props you have built or are building.
For example I am currently working on a bottle of Pingo Doce from the Hulk movie.

Thanks,
Brandon

I already posted a thread about it, but I'm working on a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle from Monkey Island.

Guess the most obscure bit in my collection is the CZ-3 head I got from our very own zorg.
It is the one thing in my Star Wars collection that has people scratching their heads and look at me in disbelief when I tell them what it is... I like it anyway, or maybe because of that even?! :)

cz3-1.jpg

There's a prop so obscure nobody has ever seen or heard of it. I don't even know how to describe it. Nobody does.

Not one that I built but still pretty unusual..

"sh*tman" prop figure from the movie MAD GOD. Given to me by Phil Tippett late last year.

shtman.jpg

Best

MARK

Unless you're selling something, or looking for help, there isn't much reason to bump a thread. This thread is more about the conversation than anything else. You need to let it move with its own momentum.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back