Torchwood Handgun

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just finished putting this baby together

27ytq37.jpg

17g488.jpg

It's a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3, as used on the show, with a scratch-built lower barrel unit and laser-engraved nameplate.

With Stun Gun

az730k.jpg

6i4rxl.jpg

Very nice. I really like it, but I want a replica of Jack's Webley revolver. I would prefer airsoft or real over anything resin. Any ideas about getting one of those?

Last edited:
*whistle* That looks SWEET! I'm likin' it. :)

Oh, and what's that stun gun from? Is it a scratch build?

Last edited:
Very nice. I really like it, but I want a replica of Jack's Webley revolver. I would prefer airsoft or real over anything resin. Any ideas about getting one of those?

You can find real ones over on Gun Broker all the time.

There's also Western Stage Props

http://www.westernstageprops.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WSP&Product_Code=IJG1

This is a rubber prop gun, and they CLAIM it's a Mk VI like Indiana Jones used. Well, you can see NOTHING of scale on this, but judging from the grip pattern and the shape of the hammer, it looks JUST like my MK IV .38, (which is what Jack carries.)

All the best,

-Dan

This is a rubber prop gun, and they CLAIM it's a Mk VI like Indiana Jones used.

The Indy Webley actually had a bird's head grip, I believe it was called the Green.

The Torchwood gun, at first glance, looks like a Springfield TRP Operator. Not sure as there are some others that look somewhat similar...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back