Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton with Rubber Skin

D

Detale78

So I am very excited about the upcoming T-600 life size bust from sideshow and Terminator Salvation in general. I heard some people talking about maybe an exclusive with the rubber skin and I think that would be an awesome idea, if it will actually happen is another thing. I decided to make my own rubber skin out of brush on latex rubber and fit it to sideshow's T-800 Combat edition bust. This is my first attempt at ever doing anything like this so I imagine with more practice I could make it much better and accurate looking. Basically I made a removable mask for my bust. Here are some pictures. I tried to paint it in a burn flesh sort of look from being shot at by the resistance with all sort of weapons. Enjoy and I would love to hear some suggestions on how I could improve this or if this is just a bad idea...hehe. By the way this took me 5 days to complete.

Here are some pictures:

100_0866.jpg

100_0861.jpg

100_0862.jpg

100_0863.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0865.jpg

100_0867.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I would consider trying to punch some hair into it here and there, and you have a piece of skin that stretches over where the lips would seperate, maybe trim some of that there.

Cool! I would consider trying to punch some hair into it here and there, and you have a piece of skin that stretches over where the lips would seperate, maybe trim some of that there.

Yeah I think I should open the mouth more to show more teeth. Any help on how to punch hair??? These are relatively easy to make and not very expensive so I plan on making another version. You can call this one the prototype...hehe.

Straight on Pics:

Without flash inside (ughh I cant steady the camara if my life depended on it)

100_0849-1.jpg

With flash outside:

100_0860-1.jpg

Yeah I think I should open the mouth more to show more teeth. Any help on how to punch hair??? These are relatively easy to make and not very expensive so I plan on making another version. You can call this one the prototype...hehe.

Heh.. sorry, I haven't a clue how to actually do it, but know that it will help 'flesh out' the mask!

For punching hair you can make your own tool by taking a needle and snapping the eye of the needle in half and attaching it sewing end into a chopstick or some other handle type thing you have on hand. The small pronged fork type thing you now have will push the hair into your latex. You lay the hair sort of in a line and try to punch it semi randomly (you can look in photographs for reference).

GREAT JOB!!

WOW!

I think that that would look great next to a lifesized bust
of a jerassic velociraptor now. ;-)

Bravo! I can even open a can of latex.

Tom

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back