Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

Hey there,

Anyone know anything about or have the horsemen's rings? I'm catching up and only just got to season 6, thought those props were pretty significant. Magnets perhaps

Apocalyptic_Rings.jpg

If it helps, I plan on using little magnets on mine and using a magician band for the War ring.

Oh yea, finally got the famine ring pretty much ready to test print.

Only one left is Pestilence and hopefully that will be taken care of soon :)

Chris

is there anyone who has got a replica of Johns Journal ?

I don't quite remember but I'm sure someone on here has looked into that. I think they were successful at least somewhat.

And hydin, did you say print? unless you're 3D printing the rings, I think I'm a little lost haha

Aye, 3d printing :)

Been working on em for a while now. Got a thread in the JY for the death ring but it kinda exploded into all the rings.

Chris

5y14p.jpg

Famine ring preview (screencap from shapeways)

Also, got the ruby dagger v2 thread going in the JY.

Chris

Just got my amulet today from Oz and all I can say is "wow". My only regret is not buying one of these sooner. I couldn't be happier with it.

Some pics of it.

Just got my amulet today from Oz and all I can say is "wow". My only regret is not buying one of these sooner. I couldn't be happier with it.

Yeah, pictures don't even do it justice. I loved mine so much I bought a second one to give to my big brother. But he has to finish watching at least Season 1 for him to even begin to understand what the amulet represents, and has to watch a Very Supernatural Christmas for him to really get what it means that *I* gave it to him. :)

He wore two different jackets in that episode. These two. They're both GAP jackets and both are very rare. The one on the right is nearly impossible to find, and the one on the left I've only seen pop up twice on eBay.

I lucked out, my cousin had the one on the right and it didn't fit him so he actually caved in and sold it to me, and I've got a second one coming in the mail, should be here any day now.

I ended up getting that first one pictured on eBay, thanks to you! I also found the grey military jacket (same as the green) a week later and I am actually wearing it now, haha.

I ended up getting that first one pictured on eBay, thanks to you! I also found the grey military jacket (same as the green) a week later and I am actually wearing it now, haha.

Congrats, I was actually just wondering the other day if you got it, you should definitely post some pics. Which grey military jacket do you mean? I dont remember him wearing a grey one. When you say the same as the green one, do you mean that green Gap jacket with the epaulletes removed? Ive seen a few of those pop up lately in grey and black but Deans were green and blue. I picked up a green one yesterday, just need to remove the epaulettes once I pick it up

Hey travisses,

What ever became of the Esso can? Did it turn out to be the correct can after all??? I know you had posted somewhere way back that you were waiting for it to come in the mail so I keep checking in to see if you have ever posted any photos of it. Now don't be shy......:lol

Rick

Congrats, I was actually just wondering the other day if you got it, you should definitely post some pics. Which grey military jacket do you mean? I dont remember him wearing a grey one. When you say the same as the green one, do you mean that green Gap jacket with the epaulletes removed? Ive seen a few of those pop up lately in grey and black but Deans were green and blue. I picked up a green one yesterday, just need to remove the epaulettes once I pick it up

That is the one I mean and it was my understanding that it was grey. In the episode he wears it in, 'No Rest for the Wicked', it looks like a bluish-grey, but definitely grey.

As for the Esso can, I did indeed get it and it is the same as used in all 7 seasons of the show, I just haven't gotten around to taking pics of it or the jackets yet.

That is the one I mean and it was my understanding that it was grey. In the episode he wears it in, 'No Rest for the Wicked', it looks like a bluish-grey, but definitely grey.

As for the Esso can, I did indeed get it and it is the same as used in all 7 seasons of the show, I just haven't gotten around to taking pics of it or the jackets yet.

It's definitely blue, there's actually a really noticeable difference between how the colors look on the jacket, like some of the jackets will look different colors in certain light but this one has fairly distinct colors. If I remember correctly it originally came in charcoal grey, green, blue, and black.

Here's a promo pic of the jacket in pretty good lighting where you can see that it's blue.

Last edited:

Sorry, dude. I'm not convinced. My grey jacket looks like that in certain lighting too. And, in the pics you posted, where he is partially in shadow, you can see the grey in the lighter parts of the jacket.

Sorry, dude. I'm not convinced. My grey jacket looks like that in certain lighting too. And, in the pics you posted, where he is partially in shadow, you can see the grey in the lighter parts of the jacket.

I've owned both the grey and the blue versions of this jacket so I'm going with it's blue.

Here's a pic of a blue version that someone over at FJ.com has and it looks exactly like the one Dean wore.

EDIT: And as you can see in the picture above, the buttons on the blue jacket have blue swirls on the buttons, and in these close ups of the jacket Dean's wearing, his also has the blue swirls on the buttons.

I've yet to come across a grey version of this jacket that comes remotely close to looking like the one worn on screen and I've yet to see a picture of it from the episode that makes it look grey. But I guess we'll have to agree to disagree lol

Last edited:

The only problem I have with using those screenshots as reference photos is that *everything* in them looks blue... his shirts, the car... everything is reflecting the blue light of the sky. But I am fine with agreeing to disagree, lol.

Going to say this but only once, and for those of you who know me know I speak the truth. The Jacket in question as worn by Dean in Season 3 (when he dies) is a actually a charcoal (black,gray, blue) Jacket. Yes, this jacket has the same buttons as the one Dean has on in the photos. TRUST ME, I have my way of knowing these sort of things.......:$ Most people call this jacket black or charcoal.

Going to say this but only once, and for those of you who know me know I speak the truth. The Jacket in question as worn by Dean in Season 3 (when he dies) is a actually a charcoal (black,gray, blue) Jacket. Yes, this jacket has the same buttons as the one Dean has on in the photos. TRUST ME, I have my way of knowing these sort of things.......:$ Most people call this jacket black or charcoal.

The charcoal version of this jacket doesn't have the same buttons as the blue version does. The Charcoal jacket has solid black buttons and the blue jacket has the blue swirl buttons. It's easy to see in the pictures I posted that Dean's definitely has the blue swirl buttons. I've spent more hours than I'm willing to admit (lol) going over every single detail of every shirt and jacket Dean wears figuring out the brands and model and things like that. I'm trying to find a behind the scenes picture I had of that episode which shows the jacket in regular light, no filters or anything. Having owned both color jackets, I'm dead set on saying it's blue lol. But again, agree to disagree I suppose lol.

Last edited:

Since we're on the subject of Dean's jackets, has anyone ever I.D'd this jacket of Dean's? It's the only one of his that I haven't been able to find yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back