Supernatural FBI ID's

mrnaderdude

They aren't 100% accurate but I made a couple if any fan wants one
supernaturalfbiiddean.jpg

supernaturalfbiidsam.jpg

They're based off this
7079099249_1c833ed523_b.jpg

if you want the signatures I think they'd be a bit more authentic looking if you wrote them on yourself before laminating it

I have some wallets and badges coming in so thanks I will use this, any chance you have the other part of the badge the smaller square to the left of the metal badge.

There seem to be a few threads about this topic, but since this one is the most recent, I'll use this one. I may have found out, what the small part of the ID says, but first thanks to mrnaderdude for the great looking props. I'm working on the Eddie Moscone ID Castiel once used, and your pic was a great help.

As mentioned in an older thread on the forum (http://www.therpf.com/f40/supernatural-78706/) there are a few different versions of the FBI credentials, but the one used in Season 2 Episode 12 might read:

supernatural fbi S02E12.jpg

XXXXX/XX/XXXX [11-digit number]​
Director
(?) Robert Lauder, DI (?)
[space for signature, not always used]
XX/XX/XX[6-digit number]​
To protect and defend the United States against
terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold
and enforce the criminal laws of the United States,
and to provide leadership and criminal justice
services to federal, state, municipal, and
international agencies and partners.
Federal Bureau of
Investigation​

The small print seems to be part of the FBI's "mission statement". I've no idea, what the 11-digit number is about, the 6-digit number seems to be a date, maybe date of issue? The director's name is a bit of a mystery for me, it starts with "L" and seems to be comprised of six letters. For me, it looks like "Lauder". I'm also not sure about the two letters after the comma. They look like "DI", maybe short for "Director of Intelligence"?

Wow thanks Frogan, I made a couple improvements to the old badges (changed the font a little, made the FBI logo more circular, etc...)
supernaturalfbiidcastie.jpg
supernaturalfbiidsam.jpg
supernaturalfbiiddean.jpg

You're welcome. Nice update of your badges.

Regarding the director's name: After looking at the screenshot again, I believe it actually reads "Robert Leader", which would make it some sort of inside joke, as a Robert Leader works in Supernatural's art department.

This is what I came up with for the bottom portion for the FBI badge. I know it isnt perfect but from what I have to work with its the best i can do on my own. Any suggestions feel free.

FBI Bottom SUPERNATURAL.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back