Stay alert! Pdo files hackers on sight!

SmookCMb

Hi everyone, I want to announce a sad news, and also for you to be EXTRA ALERT, especially for 3d modellers....There is on the web some people who are making so bad things in papercraft world...HACKING PDO BLOCKED FILES...yeah, you heard it!
One of these ******* can be find in this facebook profile:

https://www.facebook.com/ingenierito.tkt

He is unlocking ( i don't know how the hell he does...) pdo blocked files, i have proof of that...
If you in anytime did talk with him, DON'T TRUST HIM non no one who get unlocked files as magic art...is ********!! especially for modellers who want to sell your files "protected"

So stay alert mainly from this guy, because he is sharing those files as of him putting on his name in the file...

I hope i can help you with this...maybe there are other guys who do the same but i don't know their ID

If you find one of this kind of person, Report them!!

These are my evidences....first someone asked for a file, in this case life size goku model

I ,as a good person, post the link (i didnt knew that the file was locked)

And then appears this guy...he removed the password and posted it as his file with the name on it...

prueba 2.jpg

then I asked him in private....

prueba 1.jpg

Well, don't know how I missed this thread.

I'm guessing that this is the worthless ******** who was sharing Syrus54 files, too. Syrus said something about the files being hacked. What a worthless person to do these things and ruin everything for the rest of us.

Good work finding a name on this worm, smook. Is there anything that can be done to combat this?

i told syrus54 about this guy months ago, this guy is using his mk39 files locked files, which indeed he unlocked with some kind of magic

1013274_429890197112901_1535821423_n.jpg

this came from his facebook "fan" page. . .as you can see this a s s hole had the mk39 bicep on his pc unlocked. . .this guy motivated me to build syrus54 mk39 files using the locked files. . :facepalm

not really magic, there are pdo unlocking programs out there. personally ive never used one, alltho i can see it come in handy if a pep viewer file is just not the right size.
personally i think its cool to use one of these for your own projects, if you desperately need to resize something, and dont want to do it manually in photoshop (which is what i usually do if a locked file just doesnt fit)
but if you give out the files, thats not cool.

so that program actually unlocks those in an instant? well it indeed sounds cool but from what smookcmb posted above and even on some facebook pep group, those unlocked files are being shared. . . :( i guess syrus54 is not the only victim of this. . :facepalm

i usually go to my printer (epson ME32 and cannon ip2770) settings to make the print out a little bit small if the files are locked and no other scales available. .

"if there's a will, there's a way". . .i guess that's the hackers motto

well i dont know how it works, i just know it exists, may as well be a brute force program, because pdo files dont lock up if you enter the wrong passwords too many times. i prefer my photoshop method anyway, i can scale way more precise there :D

I've been made aware of this as well.

It sucks that jerks like that are out there, removing the Passwords, and Releasing the Files.

That's why I do my New ".PDS" stuff, instead of .PDOs

No more Theft.

It sucks that jerks like that are out there, removing the Passwords, and Releasing the Files.

No more Theft.
does it lock after multiple wrong passwords? if it doesnt, it can still be brute forced

not really magic, there are pdo unlocking programs out there. personally ive never used one, alltho i can see it come in handy if a pep viewer file is just not the right size.
personally i think its cool to use one of these for your own projects, if you desperately need to resize something, and dont want to do it manually in photoshop (which is what i usually do if a locked file just doesnt fit)
but if you give out the files, thats not cool.

i told syrus54 about this guy months ago, this guy is using his mk39 files locked files, which indeed he unlocked with some kind of magic

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/...x720/1013274_429890197112901_1535821423_n.jpg

this came from his facebook "fan" page. . .as you can see this a s s hole had the mk39 bicep on his pc unlocked. . .this guy motivated me to build syrus54 mk39 files using the locked files. . :facepalm

Well, before i start modelling i though it would be cool get some unlocked Pdo files that they were locked first but now it is funny because i set myself on Syrus54 place as modeller

At this moment i'm not been victim yet but i was careful when i detect this...

I could know what is the method that they use to unlock the file, and i dont gonna say it but only know that is a Pepakura Company problem

No more Theft.

Hi Syrus, how do you convert your files to PDS?? can you PM me?

It's incredibly simple how the pdo's are unlocked (i don't know if it's ok to say it, i don't want troubles here), i know it after lurking some time on a Russian papercraft site (lots of google translator) where the modelers release their files in different paper sizes, so people where looking for a way to unlock them to have a way to change the paper size opening the file in pepakura designer. I think the problem here is the people unlocking them and passing the files as their own.

Really, really desapointed with Pepakura Software developers I don't know why they give all this ******* option...

Look what I found on Pepakura homepage...

3tgfvedbg.jpg

Attachments

• 3tgfvedbg.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 504
It's nothing like that, he's not a master cracker. Obviously he's trying to make it look so complicated. ego maybe? so he can continue doing it.

The way to crack the password is completely diferent, I found out a way when i was helping out syrus54 and fierfek to find out how some of his files were unlocked, but luckly only works with and old version of pepakura and is not so easy to find, i will not explain how it is for obvious reasons, and Tamasoftware is already warned

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back