With the completion of the Audrey 2 project, I thought I would do something a little different and complete a project I started about 10 years back...
This was one of my very first replica prop projects and one of my very first attempts at sculpting. I did this by just watching scenes from the movie over and over on my TV. After finding a shot of the actual prop years later, I don't think it's half bad.
I had a few casting done but the one pictured is the only one left. What I painted is the original Sculpy model. I will be adding a chain to make it an official "necklace" soon, but I thought I would go ahead and post shots of the paintjob.
The original prop:
Mine along with a raw resin casting:
More shots of the claw:
(Thanks WC for hosting!)
Thanks for looking!